The Labor Payroll Review Report runs the system for all Labor Punches within a selected date range so that the Accounting Manager can ensure that Labor is prepared and ready to be sent to their Payroll Provider.
This report encompasses both a summary and detailed version so that the User can view an Employee's total hours or expand to view the breakdown of Labor Punches and organized by Job title.
It is important to note that while R365 provides labor information at no additional charge, please make sure to verify any service fees from your payroll provider before transferring this data.
1) Filter By - A listing of all Location categories
2) Filter - A listing of all Locations within the selected Location category
3) Start Date - The beginning date for the report
4) End Date - The end date for the report
5) Sort By - This will sort Employee names by either first name or last name
6) Percentage of Sales - The percentage of Sales taken for tips
7) Detail Level - This will either provide a summarized or detailed version of the report
8) Run Button - Runs the report. Users can also send, export, or print the report directly from this button by clicking the down arrow portion and selecting the desired action. Click here to learn more about this functionality
1) In - Punch In time that represents the start of an Employee's shift
2) Out - Punch Out time that represents the end of an Employee's shift
3) Location - The Employee's Location of work
4) Job - The job title of the Employee
5) Pay Rate - The pay rate of the job
6) Reg Hrs - The hours worked by the Employee
7) OT Hrs - The over time hours worked by the Employee
8) Double Time Hrs - The double over time hours by the Employee
9) Tot Hrs - The total regular house worked by the Employee
10) Reg Pay - The pay for regular hours (Pay Rate x Reg Hrs)
11) OT Pay - The pay for over time hours (Pay Rate x 1.5 x OT Hrs)
12) DT Pay - The pay for double over time hours (Pay Rate x 2 x DT Hrs)
14) Break Penalty Pay - The pay for a Break Penalty (Break Penalty x Pay Rate)
16) Split Shift Pay - The pay for a Split Shift (Split Shift x Pay Rate)
17) Total Labor Pay - This is the total of all Labor Pay (Reg Pay, OT Pay, DT Pay, Break Penalty Pay, Meal Penalty Pay, and Split Shift Pay)
18) Gross Receipts - The sum of all Sales the Employee participated in for a given shift / job
19) % of Sales - The percentage of Sales taken for tips (Gross Receipts x Percentage of Sales)
20) Charge Tips - Tips from charged payments as reported in the POS
21) Declared Tips - Tips that were declared by the Employee as reported in the POS
22) Tips to Payroll - This is column will populated with the greater value: % of Sales or (Charge Tips + Declared Tips)
Email, Export, or Print the Report
This report can be emailed, exported, or printed in custom formatting directly from the reporting window. Click here to learn how to send, export, or print this report.