The Flash Report shows summary information based on a single day’s performance in one or multiple locations. All information from the Daily Sales Summary flows through this report as well as historical information and Labor numbers. This is a great report to run for a snapshot of the day (previous day) in terms of Sales, Labor, and other daily metrics. Most above-store Managers/Operators will find this report very useful for getting a high-level report of the day in each store.
The Advanced Version of the Flash Report provides Users additional metrics to run their reports. These can then allow Users to craft a more personalized version of the report in accordance with their restaurant needs.
To navigate to the Flash Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Op. Analysis' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Flash Report - Advanced' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of all Location categories
2) Filter - A listing of all Locations associated with the selected Location category
3) As Of - The date the report is ran as of
4) Show Labor Burden - This option includes or excludes Labor Burden information
5) Gross Sales - This option will show or hide Gross Sales in the report
6) Labor Based On - This option either shows Labor information based on Net or Gross Sales
7) Credit Cards - This option will either show or hide Credit Card amounts
8) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Location - The Location name in Restaurant365
2) Gross Sales - The Gross Sales of the Location. This will either be displayed or hidden based on the report parameters
3) Sales - The sales for the Location
4) Same Day Last Yr - Sales for the same calendar day from the prior year. Click here for more information on Historical Sales
5) Dollar Change - The dollar difference between 'Sales' and 'Same Day Last Yr'
6) Percent Change - The percent change between 'Sales' and 'Same Day Last Yr'
7) Avg Sales per Guest - Sales divided by Guest Count
14) Labor Goal - The percent of the Labor Goal set on the Goals tab of the Location Record
15) Labor Regular - Total cost for regular labor recorded through the POS system
16) Regular Hrs - Regular labor hours recorded through the POS system
17) Labor OT - Total cost for OT labor recorded through the POS system
18) OT Hrs - OT labor hours recorded through the POS system
19) Labor Other - Daily Manager Salary Estimate (this value can be manually adjusted on the Location Record)
20) Other Hrs - This includes Double Time and Penalty Hours
21) Hourly Pct - Labor % for Hourly Labor (labor Regular + Labor OT divided by Sales)
22) Daily Salary - Manager Salary from the 'Daily Manager Salary' field configured on each Location
23) Hourly and Salary - The total cost of Labor
24) Payroll Tax Burden - Hourly Labor + Manager Salary multiplied by the Payroll Tax % Estimate field configured on each Location
25) Payroll Benefit Burden - Hourly Labor + Manager Salary multiplied by the Payroll Benefit % Estimate field configured on each Location
26) Payroll WC/Other Burden - Hourly Labor + Manager Salary multiplied by the Payroll Other % Estimate field configured on each Location
27) Burden Total - Payroll Tax Burden, Payroll Benefit Burden, and Payroll WC/Other Burden combined
28) Hourly Burdened Labor - Hourly Labor and Burden Total combined
29) Hourly Burdened Labor % - Hourly Burdened Labor divided by Sales
30) Labor Burden Total - Payroll Tax Burden, Payroll Benefit Burden, and Payroll WC/Other Burden combined
31) Fully Burdened Labor - Hourly Burdened Labor and Manager Salary combined
32) Fully Burdened Labor % - Fully Burdened Labor divided by Sales
33) Labor Goal - The percent of the Labor Goal set on the Goals tab of the Location Record
34) Credit Cards - Total dollar amount of Credit Card sales recorded in the POS system
35) Coupons - Total dollar amount of Coupons recorded in the POS system
36) Comps - Total dollar amount of Comps recorded in the POS system
37) Discounts - Total dollar amount of Discounts recorded in the POS system
38) Total Discounts -
40) GCards Redeem - Total dollar amount of Gift Cards redeemed recorded in the POS system
41) GCards Sold - The dollar amount of Gift Cards sold
42) Declared Tips - The amount of cash tips declared by the Employee
43) Credit Card Tips - The amount of tips made on Credit Cards
44) Deposit - The deposit amount from the DSS
45) Over/Short - The over/short amount from the DSS
46) Paid-ins - Total dollar amount of Paid Ins recorded on the POS system
47) Paid-outs - Total dollar amount of Paid Outs recorded on the POS system
48) House Accts - Total dollar amount of House Account Transactions recorded in the POS system
49) Voids - Total dollar amount of Voids recorded in the POS system
50) # of Voids - Quantity of Voids recorded in the POS System
51) Location - The Location name in Restaurant365
52) Type - The Type for the line item in the Exceptions/Paid Out list. This will be 'Exception' or 'Paid out'
53) Ticket # - If the Type = Exception, the respective Ticket # will be displayed here
54) Amount - The dollar of the Paid Out or Exception
55) Comment - The comment entered in to the POS for the Paid Out (description) or the default Exception Comment from the Payment Type
56) Server - The name of the Employee / Server that was associated with the Exception Sales Ticket (if relationship exists in the POS)
57) For Employee - Employee name that recorded the Exception Payment Type
Email, Export, or Print the Report
This report can be emailed, exported, or printed in custom formatting directly from the reporting window. Click here to learn how to send, export, or print this report.