The Prep Log is a worksheet for Prep Cooks to see what recipe they should make and log the amount they made of each recipe. Each Recipe is hyperlinked to its Recipe record to easily view Recipe details or print the Recipe itself.
To navigate to the Prep Log Report, click 'My Reports' in the Accounting Module and select 'Recipe and Theoretical' in the top header. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Prep Log', as displayed in the image above, and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Station(s) - A listing of all Prep Stations
2) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Recipe - The Recipes needing prepped for this Prep Station
2) # Batches to Make - The amount of each Recipe needing prepped
3) Batch Size - The Units of Measure tied to one batch of this Recipe
4) # of Batches Made - The amount of batches made during prep. This is filled in by the Prep Cook during prep