The Ingredient Pull List shows the amount needed for each ingredient to produce each Recipe. This list also includes necessary details in preparing ingredients, including the Unit of Measure and the Storage Location, and all items are hyperlinked to their Item records for an easy and quick view into their item details.
To navigate to the Ingredient Pull List Report, click 'My Reports' in the Accounting Module and select 'Recipe and Theoretical' in the top header. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Ingredient Pull List', as displayed in the image above, and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Station(s) - A listing of all Stations
2) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Recipe - A listing of all Recipes for the selected Prep Station. The Ingredients are hyperlinked to their Item record
2) Amount to Pull - The amount of each U of M to pull from inventory
3) UofM - The Unit of Measure connected with the item
4) Storage Location - The location of the items