The Recipe Report will show Recipe ingredients and instructions, which can be reviewed or displayed if needed.
To navigate to the Recipe Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Purch. & Inv.' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Recipe' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Recipe - A listing of all Recipes that were entered into R365
2) Detail Level - This option will present either a detailed or summarized version of the Recipe. A 'Detail' view will display the Unit of Measure Equivalence, the Cost data, and Additional Information
3) Sort Order - This option organizes recipes based on the order they were entered or alphabetically
4) Run Button - Runs the report
1) U of M Equivalence - This includes smaller columns that display the Unit of Measure equivalence as set in the Recipe record
2) Ingredients - The ingredients used in the recipe, including the Quantity, Unit of Measure, Yield %, and Instructions. When the report parameters are set for a 'Summary' view, this is the only section displayed
3) Cost - The Cost and Cost Percent of the ingredients
4) Additional Info - Any additional information in regards to the recipe, including Prep time, Cook time, Total time, Shelf life, and more