The Daily Sales Report compares Sales to the year prior for each selected Location in a detailed fashion, including a deeper look into Day Part Sales and Check Counts, to help a User understand what's driving an increase or decrease in Sales.
This report is a more in-depth Sales Report and allows the User a deeper dive analysis than the Flash Report due to the fact that it includes check count, labor, cash deposits, and the grand total. This report can even be viewed on the Mobile App.
To navigate to the Daily Sales Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and select 'Financial' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Daily Sales Report' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of all the Location categories
2) Filter - A listing of all Locations associated with the selected Location category
3) As Of - The date the report is ran as of
4) Group By Comp Store - 'Comp Store' group locations are based on their opening date. If locations have been open longer than a year, those restaurants will then be comparable; if locations haven't been open longer than a year, they will be grouped as Non-Comparable.
- Note: Comp Store groupings will only occur if the Comp Start and End Date are entered on the Location record
5) Gross Sales - This option will show or hide Gross Sales in the report
6) YoY Comparison - This option will compare the current day's values against the same date from either the Prior Year (PY) or the year before last (2YAGO)
7) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Sales Breakdown - This Sales column is broken down into Gross Sales, Sales By Day Part, Check Count, Avg Check, Labor Percent, Cash Deposit, and Grand Totals. Each Category will then compare the restaurant Locations selected in the report parameters
2) Today - The Actual Sales of the date selected for the report compared to the Last Week's Sales and PR/2YAGO's Sales of the date selected. The variance between the Actual Sales and the other columns are listed next to the comparison numbers, showing the growth or loss in Sales
3) Prior 7 Days - The Actual Sales of the past seven days compared to the previous seven days' Sales and the same seven days Sales from the PY/2YAGO. The variance between the Actual Sales and the other columns are listed next to the comparison numbers, showing the growth or loss in Sales
4) Week To Date - The Actual Sales of the Week to Date compared to the Last Week's Sales and same week's Sales from last year. The variance between the Actual Sales and the other columns are listed next to the comparison numbers, showing the growth or loss in Sales
5) Period To Date - The Actual Sales of the period to date compared to Last Period's Sales and the same period's Sales from the PY/2YAGO. The variance between the Actual Sales and the other columns are listed next to the comparison numbers, showing the growth or loss in Sales
Email, Export, or Print the Report
This report can be emailed, exported, or printed in custom formatting directly from the reporting window. Click here to learn how to send, export, or print this report.