The Franchise Invoicing Report - Summary View is ran against the items that were billed against a franchisee in a selected date range. This report shows a summary of all the AR Invoices in a selected period of time, including the Credits and Payments for specific fees.
To navigate to the Franchise Invoicing Report - Summary View, click 'My Reports' in the Accounting Module and select 'Financial' in the top header. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Franchise Invoicing Report - Summary View', as displayed in the image above, and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Franchise Item - A billed item from a Franchise created in R365
2) Customer - A listing of all Franchisee Locations
3) From Date - The beginning date for the report
4) To Date - The ending date for the report
5) Amount Remaining - This option allows the Amount Remaining column to appear on the report to detail out how much a Franchisee still owes on billed items
6) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Customer # - The numbers assigned to Franchisee Locations, as of the Franchisee Location record
2) Customer Name - The names of the Franchisee Locations
3) Invoice Number - The Invoice Numbers from AR Transactions
4) Invoice Date - The dates the AR Invoices were created
5) Item - The fees that are billed to the Franchisee Locations
6) Comment - The invoice document date until the due date
7) Description from First Line - This is the Location of the Franchisee as well as any additional information connected to the fee
8) Net Sales - The amount of Net Sales from the selected date range
9) Amount - The amount billed per item
10) Credits and Payments - The amount paid against each item fee
11) Amount Remaining - The amount still needing to be paid