The Franchise Invoicing Report - Summary View is ran against the items that were billed against a franchisee in a selected date range. This report shows a summary of all the AR Invoices in a selected period of time, including the Credits and Payments for specific fees.
To navigate to the Franchise Invoicing Report - Summary View, click 'My Reports' in the left pane and select 'Financial' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Franchise Invoicing Report - Summary View' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Franchise Item - A billed item from a Franchise created in R365
2) Customer - A listing of all Franchisee Locations
3) From Date - The beginning date for the report
4) To Date - The ending date for the report
5) Amount Remaining - This option allows the Amount Remaining column to appear on the report to detail out how much a Franchisee still owes on billed items
6) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Customer # - The numbers assigned to Franchisee Locations, as of the Franchisee Location record
2) Customer Name - The names of the Franchisee Locations
3) Invoice Number - The Invoice Numbers from AR Transactions
4) Invoice Date - The dates the AR Invoices were created
5) Item - The fees that are billed to the Franchisee Locations
6) Comment - The invoice document date until the due date
7) Description from First Line - This is the Location of the Franchisee as well as any additional information connected to the fee
8) Net Sales - The amount of Net Sales from the selected date range
9) Amount - The amount billed per item
10) Credits and Payments - The amount paid against each item fee
11) Amount Remaining - The amount still needing to be paid
Email, Export, or Print the Report
This report can be emailed, exported, or printed in custom formatting directly from the reporting window. Click here to learn how to send, export, or print this report.