The 1099 Review Report shows all 1099 Customers and their invoices for a set period of time. This report allows the User to see all of the different types of payments associated with Vendors and make any final adjustments if needed before producing both the 1096 and 1099 Tax Forms.
To navigate to 1090 Review, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Vendors' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find '1099 Review', as displayed in the image above, and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be set to pinpoint the exact report a User needs.
1) Legal Entity - A listing of all Legal Entities that can be selected
2) Detail Level - This will either include or exclude the Vendor address
3) Start Date - The beginning date for the report
4) End Date - The end date for the report
5) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Legal Entity Listing - The Legal Entities listed alphabetically with 1099 Company information underneath
2) Invoice Numbers - A listing of all Invoice numbers for each 1099 Company associated with a Legal Entity. These are hyperlinked back to their original invoices
3) 1099 Box - The 1099 Box selected on the Vendor Record
4) Tax ID - The Vendor's Tax ID information
5) 1099 Total - The Total Dollar amount recorded to the 1099 Company, representative as a sum of all 1099 transactions
6) 1099 Box Information - The value to the 1099 Box selection on the Vendor Record