The 1099-MISC Printable Form is produced to report any payments made to a Person or Organization that were at least $600, or at least $10 in Royalties or Broker Payments. The information on this form is organized so that it can be printed directly onto a 1099-MISC Form and then sent to both the respective Person/Organization(s) and the IRS for tax purposes.
Important Note on Printing
When printing this form, ensure to update the following printer settings:
- Adobe - When printing from Adobe, the 'Page Sizing & Handling' should be set to 'Actual Size'
- Chrome - When printing from Chrome, 'Scale' should be set to 'Default'
To navigate to the 1099-MISC Printable Form, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Vendors' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find the '1099-MISC Printable Form' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be set to pinpoint the exact download a User needs.
1) Year - The year the form is ran for
2) Legal Entity - A listing of all Legal Entities that can be selected
3) Vendor - A listing of all 1099 Vendors associated with the chosen Legal Entity
4) Common Payer - This will run the Legal Entity as a Common Payer as long as the Legal Entity is also marked as a Common Payer on its Legal Entity record
5) Threshold Amount - The minimum payment threshold for Vendors. The default amount is set to $10
6) Download Button - Exports the form as a PDF
1) Payer's Name and Address - The Legal Entity's name and address
2) Payer's TIN - The Legal Entity's Taxpayer Identification Number
3) Recipient's TIN - The Vendor's Taxpayer Identification Number
4) Recipient's Name - The Vendor Name
5) Recipient's Street Address - The Vendor's street address
6) Recipient's City, State, Zip Code - The Vendor's City, State, and Zip Code
7) Box 1 Rents
8) Box 2 Royalties
9) Box 3 Other Income
10) Box 4 Federal Income Tax Withheld
11) Box 5 Fishing Boat Proceeds
12) Box 6 Medical and Health Care Payments
13) Box 7 Payer Made Direct Sales Totaling $5,000 or more of Consumer Products to Recipient for Resale
14) Box 8 Substitute Payments in Lieu of Dividends or Interest
15) Box 9 Crop Insurance Proceeds
16) Box 10 Gross Proceeds Paid to an Attorney
17) Box 11 Fish Purchased for Resale
18) Box 12 Section 409A
19) Box 13 Excess Golden Parachute Payments
20) Nonqualified Deferred Compensation
21) State Tax Withheld