The 1096 Form is a tax document that will display the totals of returns from 1099 Customers throughout the year. The information on this document is laid out to print directly onto a government issued 1096 Tax Form.
To navigate to the 1096 Form, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Vendors' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find the '1096 Form', as displayed in the image above, and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be set to pinpoint the exact download a User needs.
1) Year - The year the form is ran for
2) Legal Entity - A listing of all Legal Entities that can be selected
3) Vendor - A listing of all Vendors associated with the chosen Legal Entity
4) Download Button - Exports the form as a PDF
1) Filer's Name - The name of the Legal Entity
2) Street Address - The Legal Entity's street address information
3) City, State, Zip Code - The Legal Entity's city, state, and zip code information
4) Name of Person to Contact - The name of a person to contact in regards to this form
5) Tax ID Number - This is the issued tax number for your Legal Entity
6) Total Number of Forms - The number of forms sent with this Form
7) Amount Reported with this Form - The total federal income tax withheld
8) Form 1099-MISC with NEC in box 7 Checkbox - This checkbox marks the type of form submitted
9) 1099-MISC 95 - The type of tax form completed for Vendors