The Weekly Sales and Labor Report gives the total Sales for each Location by day and day part. Additional Sales and Labor comparisons, including total Prior Year Sales and Sales Percentage, Labor Goals and Hours, and Entree Average and Count, are also displayed.
This report details different Locations' Sales by both day and day part in an easily comparable way, which is greatly beneficial for a District Manager who is overseeing multiple stores.
To navigate to the Weekly Sales and Labor Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Sales' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Weekly Sales and Labor' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of Location categories
2) Filter - A listing of Locations from a selected Location category
3) Week - The date range that the report is ran for
4) YoY Comparison - This option will compare the selected Week's (#3) values against the same date from either the prior year (PY), the year before last (2YAGO), or three years ago (3
5) Run Button - Runs the report. Users can also send, export, or print the report directly from this button by clicking the down arrow portion and selecting the desired action. Click here to learn more about this functionality
1) Location - The Location(s) organized in alphabetical order with subsections that break down the totals for each day of the selected week
2) Lunch - The Sales made for Lunch each day of the week at the Location listed
3) Happy Hour - The Sales made for Happy Hour each day of the week at the Location listed
4) Dinner - The Sales made for Dinner each day of the week at the Location listed
5) Late Night - The Sales made for Late Night each day of the week at the Location listed
6) Tot Sales - The total Sales for all day parts
7) PY / 2YAGO Sales - Same day Sales for the prior year or for the year before last (2YAGO)
8) % PY / 2YAGO - The percentage of Total Sales based on Prior Year Sales or the Sales from the year before last (2YAGO)
9) Labor $ - The cost of Labor
10) % Sls - The percentage of Labor divided by the Total Sales
11) Goal - The percentage of Sales goal
12) Labor Hrs - The total labor hours
13) Entree Ct - The total amount of Entrees ordered
14) Entree Avg - The Entree Ct divided by the Total Sales
Email, Export, or Print the Report
This report can be emailed, exported, or printed in custom formatting directly from the reporting window. Click here to learn how to send, export, or print this report.