The Server Sales Analysis Report assesses the Sales of all servers at a specific restaurant Location. Servers are organized based on their Average Checks compared to the overall Average Guest Check. Top servers are seen to provide the best suggestive selling and service to Customers.
This report is beneficial to see which servers are excelling or under-performing and need to be reevaluated.
To navigate to the Server Sales Analysis Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Sales' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Server Sales Analysis' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of all Location categories
2) Filter - A listing of all Locations from the selected Location category
3) Start Date - The beginning date for the report
4) End Date - The end date for the report
5) Service Type - A listing of all the Service Types created for that Location
6) Day Part - A listing of all day parts created for that Location
7) Server - A listing of all servers at the selected Location
8) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Server - A listing of all Servers from the selected Location(s). Servers are organized from the highest Average Check to the lowest Average Check
2) Sales - The Sales made based on the Server's Guest Checks in the time frame selected
3) Guest - The number of guests that were served by that Server in the time frame selected
4) Avg Check - The average check amount for that Server's guests in the time frame selected. A colored bubble is then representative of if that Server's average check is higher or lower than the overall average check amount (#5). Green means that that the Server's checks are above the overall average check, yellow means the Server's checks are within a range that is just below the overall average check, and red means that the Server's checks are well below the overall average check
5) Avg Check - The overall average check amount in the time frame selected
6) Guest - The number of guests that were served by that Server in the time frame selected
7) Theo. Avg Sales - The Theoretical Average Sales for each Server (Average Check x Guest Count) in the time frame selected
8) 15% Tip Avg - The average 15% tip based on the Theoretical Average Sales
9) 15% Tip Actual - The actual Tip amount made from each Server's Sales
10) Tip Diff - The difference in Tip Actual (#9) from Tip Avg (#8)
11) Hrs - The amount of hours the Server worked in the time frame selected
12) Tip Hrly Theo - The Theoretical Hourly Tip for each Server in the time frame selected
13) Tip Hrly Actual - The Actual Hourly Tip for each Server in the time frame selected
Email, Export, or Print the Report
This report can be emailed, exported, or printed in custom formatting directly from the reporting window. Click here to learn how to send, export, or print this report.