The Sales Payment Analysis Report displays all the Payment Types associated with each Payment Group. This report displays a clear distinction between Payment Types so a User can see how payments are most often made.
To navigate to the Sales Payment Analysis Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Sales' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Sales Payment Analysis' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of Location categories
2) Filter - A listing of Locations from the selected Location category
3) Start Date - The beginning date for the report
4) End Date - The end date for the report
5) Payment Group - A listing of payment categories
6) Payment Type - A listing of payment types
7) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Payment Group - The groups by which Payment Types are organized
2) Payment Type - This is the name given to payments and discounts in your POS system that was imported into Restaurant365
3) Qty - The Amount of times the Payment Type was used
4) Total - The total Amount of Sales made using each Payment Type