The Sales and Prime Cost Report breaks down Sales by Sales Categories and provides specific details into guest counts and variances in budgets. This report allows the User to see how his/her restaurant Location's Prime Cost factors in to overall Sales on a specific date, week to date, period to date, and year to date so that Operations can be compared in various ways and scheduling can be better maximized.
To navigate to the Sales and Prime Cost Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Sales' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Sales and Prime Cost' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of all Location categories
2) Filter - A listing of all Locations from that Location category
3) Week Ending - The week that this report is ran for
4) Run Button - Runs the report. Users can also send, export, or print the report directly from this button by clicking the down arrow portion and selecting the desired action. Click here to learn more about this functionality
1) Sales and Prime Cost Breakdown- This column is structured by different Sales and Labor categories with subcategories that break down each category further by Day Part, Menu Item Category, Labor Types, and Days of the Week
2) Week to Date - This column breaks down each Sales and Labor category by comparing the week's numbers to date
3) Period to Date - This column breaks down each Sales and Labor category by comparing the period's numbers to date
4) Year to Date - This column breaks down each Sales and Labor category by comparing the year's numbers to date
5) Actual - The Actual Amount
6) Same PY - The Actual compared to the same week/period/year's Actual from the prior year
7) Variance Prior Yr - The difference between the Actual and the same week/period/year from the prior year
8) Budget - The budgeted goal for that category
9) Var Budget - The difference between the Actual's numbers to the budget's goal
10) Act v Budg - The percentage of the Actual out of the budgeted goal
11) % Chg - The percentage of the Actual compared to the same week/period/year's Actual from the prior year
12) Actual Sales - The total Amount of Actual Sales
13) Act Hours - The total Amount of Labor hours
14) Act SLH - The Actual Sales per Labor hour
15) Prior SLH - The prior year's Sales per Labor hour
16) Variance - The Variance between the Actual SLH and the Prior SLH
Email, Export, or Print the Report
This report can be emailed, exported, or printed in custom formatting directly from the reporting window. Click here to learn how to send, export, or print this report.