The Sales and Labor Productivity Report compares the Sales for specified Locations by service type, labor, productivity, and more. This report is beneficial in analyzing key statistics for each restaurant Location while comparing all Locations in order to maximize future scheduling for those Locations.
To navigate to the Sales and Labor Productivity Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Sales' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Sales and Labor Productivity' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of all Location Categories
2) Filter - A listing of all Locations from the selected Location category
3) Start Date - The beginning date for the report
4) End Date - The end date for the report
5) Hide $0 Balances - This option will either allow you to include or exclude $0 balances
6) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Sales and Labor - The information in this column displays Sales and Labor information based on Last Year's Sales, Guest Count, Day Part, Comps & Discounts, and much more
2) Locations - The Location(s) selected from the report parameters. The details of Sales and Labor will be displayed in each Location column
Email, Export, or Print the Report
This report can be emailed, exported, or printed in custom formatting directly from the reporting window. Click here to learn how to send, export, or print this report.