The Net Sales by Daypart Report breaks down the Net Sales by Item Categories and the day parts set for a Location. This report helps in scheduling by showing the highest and lowest peaks during the day.
To navigate to the Net Sales by Daypart Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and select 'Financial' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Net Sales by Daypart' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of all Location categories
2) Filter - A listing of all Locations associated with the selected Location category
3) Start Date - The beginning date for the report
4) End Date - The end date for the report
5) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Daypart - The day parts of the selected Location(s)
2) Menu Item Category Columns - Each column breaks down the Net Sales by the Menu Item Categories to see which day parts provided the most Sales for those Categories
3) Total - This column totals all of the Item Category amounts by day part
Email, Export, or Print the Report
This report can be emailed, exported, or printed in custom formatting directly from the reporting window. Click here to learn how to send, export, or print this report.