The Product Mix Report shows each menu item's percent of Sales for a selected period of time. This report can help show which menu items are driving Sales.
To navigate to the Product Mix Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Sales' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Product Mix' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of all Location categories
2) Filter - A listing of all Locations within the selected Location category
3) Start Date - The beginning date for the report
4) End Date - The end date for the report
5) Group By - This option will either group by Location or Item
6) Category - These drop-down menus will filter through Menu Item Categories
7) Day Part - A listing of all day parts
8) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Location - The Locations selected for the report and that offer the Items listed. This column is organized numerically and then alphabetically by item with the Location subcategories organized alphabetically
2) Qty - The amount of the item at each Location
3) Qty % - The percentage of a Location's quantity compared to the total item quantity
4) Price - The Cost of each item
5) Total $ - The total dollar amount of the item at its Location
6) $ % - The percentage of an item's dollar amount at a particular Location compared to the total dollar amount of that item
7) Category 1 - Lists the names of the first Item Categories selected from the report parameters
8) Category 2 - Lists the names of the second Item Categories selected from the report parameters
9) Category 3 - Lists the names of the third Item Categories selected from the report parameters
Email, Export, or Print the Report
This report can be emailed, exported, or printed in custom formatting directly from the reporting window. Click here to learn how to send, export, or print this report.