The Average Gross Sales & Ticket Count Report displays the transactions and ticket count by day and day part. This report is beneficial in scheduling by showing which days and day parts need the most workers.
To navigate to the Average Gross Sales Ticket Count, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Sales' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Avg Gross Sales Ticket Count' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Location - A listing of all restaurant Locations
2) Start Week - The beginning week for the report
3) End Week - The end week for the report
4) Run Button - Runs the report. Users can also send, export, or print the report directly from this button by clicking the down arrow portion and selecting the desired action. Click here to learn more about this functionality
1) Day Part - Each day part setup for this restaurant Location
2) Daily Sales and Tickets - Each column includes the Gross Sales for the Day broken down by day part. To see the Ticket Count in this column, click the plus signabove the first column
3) Week Total - The total Gross Sales and Tickets for the week by day part
4) % Day Part - The percentage of each subcategory per day part
Email, Export, or Print the Report
This report can be emailed, exported, or printed in custom formatting directly from the reporting window. Click here to learn how to send, export, or print this report.