The Average Gross Sales & Ticket Count Report displays the transactions and ticket count by day and day part. This report is beneficial in scheduling by showing which days and day parts need the most workers.
To navigate to the Average Gross Sales Ticket Count, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Sales' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Avg Gross Sales Ticket Count', as displayed in the image above, and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Location - A listing of all restaurant Locations
2) Start Week - The beginning week for the report
3) End Week - The end week for the report
4) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Day Part - Each day part setup for this restaurant Location
2) Daily Sales and Tickets - Each column includes the Gross Sales for the Day broken down by day part. To see the Ticket Count in this column, click the plus signabove the first column
3) Week Total - The total Gross Sales and Tickets for the week by day part
4) % Day Part - The percentage of each subcategory per day part