The Average Gross Sales by Hour Report compares Service Types by hour over a selected period of time. This report is beneficial in displaying a numerical and graphical view of Sales to see which days and times were the busiest, which would then provide guidance in scheduling.
A key benefit of this report is that it can be emailed directly to a User by selecting the Mail icon next to the 'Customize' button and filling in the Content Details to request an Email Subscription.
To navigate to the Average Gross Sales by Hour Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Sales' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Avg Gross Sales by Hour', as displayed in the image above, and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Location - A listing of all Locations that this report can be ran for
2) Service Type - The type of service customized for the selected restaurant(s)
3) Start Week - The beginning week for the report
4) End Week - The end week for the report
5) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Day of the Week - This lists the day of the week the report is ran for, starting with the Start Week Date and ending with the End Week Date selected in the parameters
2) Daily Gross Sales - The total Gross Sales for each day of the week listed
3) Percent of the Week - The listing's Gross Sales out of the Week Total
4) Gross Sales Per Hour - The Gross Sales per hour listed