The Prep History Report displays the history of all the food that was prepped. This report can be helpful in food counts and inventory and is great for establishing trends of Prep Item Production.
To navigate to the Prep History Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Recipe and Theoretical' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Prep History' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of all Location categories
2) Filter - A listing of all Locations from the selected Location category
3) Start Date - The beginning date for the report
4) End Date - The end date for the report
5) Recipes - A listing of all recipes from the selected Location(s)
6) Detail Level - This option either shows or hides further details, including instructions and times, of each recipe
7) Key Items Only - This option has the report ran for either only the key items flagged in inventory or for all items
8) Show Unapproved - This option either shows or hides unapproved stock counts
9) Run Button - Runs the report. Users can also send, export, or print the report directly from this button by clicking the down arrow portion and selecting the desired action. Click here to learn more about this functionality
1) Recipe Name - The name of the recipe prepped. This name is hyperlinked so that a User can drill into the Recipe details. When expanded, the Locations who prepped this Recipe in the selected time frame will be listed
2) Batch Size - The batch's Unit of Measure
3) Batch Qty - The total amount of the batch being made for all Locations prepping this Recipe. When this row is expanded, batch quantities based on Location will be listed
4) Avg Cost Per Batch - The average cost per batch. When expanded, the average cost details are laid out by Location and are hyperlinked to their Prep History Detail, which shows the date prepped, the quantity, the batch cost, and the transaction number, which allows the User to drill into that Recipe's Prep Log
Email, Export, or Print the Report
This report can be emailed, exported, or printed in custom formatting directly from the reporting window. Click here to learn how to send, export, or print this report.