The Stock Usage Report displays the stock usage for a particular account and stock count. This can be beneficial in comparing stock counts to see a trend and help forecast future item orders.
To navigate to the Stock Usage Report, click 'My Reports' in the Accounting Module and select 'Purch. & Inv.' in the top header. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Stock Usage', as displayed in the image above, and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Stock Count - A listing of all stock counts
2) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Item Category - The Item Categories counted in the Stock Count
2) Beg Inv - The End Inventory count from the last Stock Count
3) Purchases - The amount of items that were purchased since the last Stock Count
4) Total - The total amount of items (Beg Inv + Purchases)
5) End Inv - The actual amount of Inventory counted int he Stock Count
6) Use $ - The amount of items that were used (Total - End Inv)
7) Sales - The amount of the item that was sold since the last Stock Count
8) % Sls - The Item Category's Use (#6) divided by the Sales amount (#7)
9) Inv Change - The change in Inventory from the Beginning Count to the End Count
10) Avg Inv - The average of the Beginning Inventory and End Inventory
11) Turns - The Use $ divided by the Average Inventory