The Stock Usage Report displays the stock usage for a particular account and stock count. This can be beneficial in comparing stock counts to see a trend and help forecast future item orders.
To navigate to the Stock Usage Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Purch. & Inv.' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Stock Usage' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Stock Count - A listing of all stock counts
2) Run Button - Runs the report. Users can also send, export, or print the report directly from this button by clicking the down arrow portion and selecting the desired action. Click here to learn more about this functionality
1) Operational Reports Categories - The categories that were connected to the items counted in the Stock Count
2) Beg Inv - The End Inventory count from the last Stock Count for each Category
Note – The Beginning Inventory count references the End Inventory count from the last Stock Count performed with the same Stock Count Template and may not be the most recent count for the listed Categories. When a Location has multiple Stock Count Templates in use, Beg Inv will frequently not match the Beginning Inventory values on other reports and Inventory Count features.
3) Purchases - The cost of purchased items since the last Stock Count
4) Total - The total cost of items in each Category (Beg Inv + Purchases)
5) End Inv - The actual cost of Inventory counted for each Category in the Stock Count
6) Use $ - The cost of items in each Category that were used (Total - End Inv)
7) Sales - The cost of items in each Category that were sold since the last Stock Count
8) % Sls - The Item Category's Use (#6) divided by the Sales (#7)
9) Inv Change - The change in Inventory from the Beginning Count to the End Count
10) Avg Inv - The average of the Beginning Inventory and End Inventory
11) Turns - The Use $ divided by the Average Inventory
Email, Export, or Print the Report
This report can be emailed, exported, or printed in custom formatting directly from the reporting window. Click here to learn how to send, export, or print this report.