The Stock Usage Report displays the stock usage for a particular account and stock count. This can be beneficial in comparing stock counts to see a trend and help forecast future item orders.
To navigate to the Stock Usage Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Purch. & Inv.' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Stock Usage', as displayed in the image above, and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Stock Count - A listing of all stock counts
2) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Operational Reports Categories - The categories that were connected to the items counted in the Stock Count
2) Beg Inv - The End Inventory count from the last Stock Count for each Category
3) Purchases - The cost of purchased items since the last Stock Count
4) Total - The total cost of items in each Category (Beg Inv + Purchases)
5) End Inv - The actual cost of Inventory counted for each Category in the Stock Count
6) Use $ - The cost of items in each Category that were used (Total - End Inv)
7) Sales - The cost of items in each Category that were sold since the last Stock Count
8) % Sls - The Item Category's Use (#6) divided by the Sales (#7)
9) Inv Change - The change in Inventory from the Beginning Count to the End Count
10) Avg Inv - The average of the Beginning Inventory and End Inventory
11) Turns - The Use $ divided by the Average Inventory