The Recipe Cost Breakout Report breaks down the cost of ingredients. This report displays a bar graph that compares the cost of Item Categories, which can show a quick representation of which Item Categories are the most costly based on recipes.
To navigate to the Recipe Cost Breakout Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Purch. & Inv.' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Recipe Cost Breakout', as displayed in the image above, and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of all Location categories
2) Filter - A listing of all Locations based on the previously selected Location category
3) Menu Category 1 - This drop-down allows the User to select a menu category to view
4) Ingredient Level - This option displays the report based by Item or Item Category
5) Run Button - Runs the report