The Received by Purchased Item Report displays all the items received by a certain Location over a period of time. This report can be helpful in seeing the information tied to a Purchased Item sorted by Item Categories.
To learn more about the added value of this report, view Tip #2 of R365's 'Back to School' Tips & Tricks.
To navigate to the Receiving by Purchased Item Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Purch. & Inv.' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Receiving by Purchased Item' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of Location categories
2) Filter - A listing of all Locations from the selected Location category
3) From Date - The beginning date for the report
4) To Date - The end date for the report
5) Detail Level - This option will show the information in a detailed or summarized fashion
6) Key Items Only - This option has the report ran for either only the key items flagged in inventory or for all items
7) Vendor - This drop-down allows a User to select one or more specific Vendors to view
8) Account - This drop-down allows a User to select one or more Vendor Accounts to view
9) Item - This drop-down allows a User to select one or more Items to view
10) Vendor Item Number - A number that can be manually entered into the Item record. Typing in this number can narrow in on one specific item
11) Item Category - These categories can help filter through types of items
12) Expand All - This option will either expand or collapse Item Categories
13) UofM - This option allows a User to run the report based on the transaction or inventory UofMs
14) Transfers - This option includes or excludes transfer items in this report
15) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Category 1, 2, 3 - The breakdown of Item Categories. These can be pre-selected in the report parameters
2) Item - The name of the item received from the Vendor
3) Location - The Location that received the item
4) Transaction # - The invoice number associated the transaction
5) GL Account # - The GL Account number associated with the transaction
6) Vendor Name - The name of the Vendor
7) Transaction Date - The date on the invoice
8) Purchase Unit - The Unit of Measure associated with the item
9) Quantity - The amount of the item that was received
10) Amount Each - The price of each item
11) Ext. Price - The Extended Price. This is the unit price multiplied (#10) by the number of the items that were purchased (#9)
Email, Export, or Print the Report
This report can be emailed, exported, or printed in custom formatting directly from the reporting window. Click here to learn how to send, export, or print this report.