The Received by Purchased Item Report displays all the items received by a certain Location over a period of time. This report can be helpful in seeing the information tied to a Purchased Item sorted by Item Categories.
To learn more about the added value of this report, view Tip #2 of R365's 'Back to School' Tips & Tricks.
To navigate to the Receiving by Purchased Item Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Purch. & Inv.' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Receiving by Purchased Item', as displayed in the image above, and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of Location categories
2) Filter - A listing of all Locations from the selected Location category
3) From Date - The beginning date for the report
4) To Date - The end date for the report
5) Detail Level - This option will show the information in a detailed or summarized fashion
6) Key Items Only - This option has the report ran for either only the key items flagged in inventory or for all items
7) Vendor - This drop-down allows a User to select one or more specific Vendors to view
8) Account - This drop-down allows a User to select one or more Vendor Accounts to view
9) Item - This drop-down allows a User to select one or more Items to view
10) Vendor Item Number - A number that can be manually entered into the Item record. Typing in this number can narrow in on one specific item
11) Item Category - These categories can help filter through types of items
12) Expand All - This option will either expand or collapse Item Categories
13) UofM - This option allows a User to run the report based on the transaction or inventory UofMs
14) Transfers - This option includes or excludes transfer items in this report
15) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Category 1, 2, 3 - The breakdown of Item Categories. These can be pre-selected in the report parameters
2) Item - The name of the item received from the Vendor
3) Location - The Location that received the item
4) Transaction # - The invoice number associated the transaction
5) GL Account # - The GL Account number associated with the transaction
6) Vendor Name - The name of the Vendor
7) Transaction Date - The date on the invoice
8) Purchase Unit - The Unit of Measure associated with the item
9) Quantity - The amount of the item that was received
10) Amount Each - The price of each item
11) Ext. Price - The Extended Price. This is the unit price multiplied (#10) by the number of the items that were purchased (#9)