The Period Purchases Analysis by Vendor shows all of the purchases by Vendor for a particular period. This report allows the User to see which invoices are consistent and irregular to aid in analyzing the reasons for such changes.
To navigate to the Period Purchases Analysis by Vendor Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Purch. & Inv.' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Period Purchases Analysis by Vendor' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Location - A listing of all Locations
2) Period - These options allow the User to specify a period that this report is ran for
3) Run Button - Runs the report. Users can also send, export, or print the report directly from this button by clicking the down arrow portion and selecting the desired action. Click here to learn more about this functionality
1) Vendor - The name of the Vendor with the invoice name and the invoice number (hyperlinked to its invoice)
2) Week End - The end of each week within the selected period
3) Period Total - The total of each Vendor's invoice for the period
Email, Export, or Print the Report
This report can be emailed, exported, or printed in custom formatting directly from the reporting window. Click here to learn how to send, export, or print this report.