The Paid Invoice Distribution Report allows the User to see all invoices for a specific period of time for a chosen Location.
This report is broken down by GL Account and shows check details, including the check number and date. If an account was not paid, it will display that it was unpaid.
To navigate to the Paid Invoice Distribution Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Purch. & Inv.' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Paid Invoice Distribution' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of all the Location categories
2) Filter - A listing of all the Locations in a selected category
3) Start Date - The beginning date for the report
4) End Date - The end date for the report
5) Show Unapproved - This option will either show or hide unapproved transactions
6) Run Button - Runs the report. Users can also send, export, or print the report directly from this button by clicking the down arrow portion and selecting the desired action. Click here to learn more about this functionality
1) Vendor - A listing of all Invoice Names by Vendors and their associated Locations
2) Invoice # - The invoice number, as noted on the invoice
3) Inv Date - The date of the invoice
4) Inv Amt - The amount billed on the invoice
5) Amt Paid - The amount paid by the end date
6) Credit Amt - The amount accredited to those invoices
7) Remaining - The remaining balance for the invoices
8) Check # - The number from the check used for payment
9) Check Date - The date the check was written
10) Credit # - The credit card number used for payment
11) Credit Date - The date the credit card was used for payment
12) Comment - Any comments written on the invoice
Email, Export, or Print the Report
This report can be emailed, exported, or printed in custom formatting directly from the reporting window. Click here to learn how to send, export, or print this report.