The Item Transfer Details Report allows the User to see all the item transfers done over a specific period of time. This report is extremely beneficial in drilling into an item transfer to see relevant details including the restaurant Locations that are transferring and receiving items and how often.
To navigate to the Item Transfer Details Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Purch. & Inv.' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Item Transfer Details' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of all the Location categories
2) Filter - A listing of all the Locations in a selected category
3) Start Date - The beginning date for the report
4) End Date - The end date for the report
5) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Number - The Item Transfer number. Clicking this hyperlinked number will send you to its Item Transfer form
2) Date - The date of the Item Transfer
3) Transfer From - The Location that the Items came from
4) Transfer To - The Location that the Items went to
5) Item - The Items that were included in the transfer
6) U of M - The Unit of Measure used for counting the Items
7) Qty - The amount of each Item that was transferred
8) Each Amount - The amount associated with the one Unit of Measure
9) Total - The total amount of the Item that was transferred
10) Account - The GL Account associated with the Item
Email, Export, or Print the Report
This report can be emailed, exported, or printed in custom formatting directly from the reporting window. Click here to learn how to send, export, or print this report.