The Item Theoretical Quantity Analysis Report shows the Count Unit of Measure, Beginning Inventory, and the Quantity Variance of a selected COGS Type. This report focuses on one specific COGS Type's Quantity Variance only so that the User can drill into any changes in quantity of items from one Stock Count to another.
To navigate to the Item Theoretical Qty Analysis Report, click 'My Reports' in the Accounting Module and select 'Purch. & Inv.' in the top header. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Item Theoretical Qty Analysis', as displayed in the image above, and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) From Count - The beginning Stock Count analyzed for this report
2) To Count - The end Stock Count analyzed for this report
3) COGS Type - A listing of all the COGS type categories
4) Key Items Only - This option has the report ran for either only the key items flagged in inventory or for all items
5) Percent Diff - The acceptable percentage of difference in variance
6) Show Unapproved - This will either show or hide Unapproved stock counts
7) Run Button - Runs the report
1) COGS Type with Line Items - COGS Types are alphabetically organized and have their Item names listed underneath. Users can drill into the Item record to see details and transactions by clicking the hyperlinked name
2) Count U of M - The Unit of Measure used for Stock Counts
3) Begin Qty - The quantity used from the 'From Date' Stock Count
4) Purchases - The amount of items purchased between counts
5) Theo. Usage - The theoretical usage of an item
6) Theo. End Usage - The theoretical amount used by the 'End Date' Stock Count
7) Actual End - The actual amount used by the 'End Date' Stock Count
8) Variance - The difference between the Theoretical End Qty (#6) and the Variance (#8)
9) Var % - The percentage of variance between the Theoretical End Qty (#6) and the Variance (#8)