The Contract Violations Report will show any items outside of the Contract Price for the selected date range. Contract Prices can be maintained via the Vendor Item by either direct edit or import template. Vendors are listed separately and any item is listed for each invoice that the violation impacts. This report can also display underpricing by a Vendor as well as overpricing.
This report is typically ran monthly or quarterly to investigate any Contract Violations that occur and hold Vendors accountable to the prices that they're quoting.
To navigate to the Contract Violations Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Purch. & Inv.' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Contract Violations', as displayed in the image above, and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Start Date - The beginning date for the report
2) End Date - The end date for the report
3) Show Underpriced - This option will either show or hide items that had an actual price lower than the contract price
4) Detail Level - This option will either 'Detail' out the Vendor Invoices and Violations or provide a 'Summary' of Vendors' Contract Violations
5) Vendor - The name of the Vendor that violated their contract
6) Invoice Number - The invoice number that had the contract violation
7) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Purchased Item by Vendor - The name of the Purchased Items from their respective Vendors. These are hyperlinked to their Item records
2) Vendor Item # - The number associated with the Purchased Item by the Vendor. These are hyperlinked to their Vendor Item records
3) Location - The location that received the Vendor items
4) Inv. # - The invoice number that was received with the item. These are hyperlinked to their AP Invoices
5) Inv. Date - The date of the invoice
6) U of M - The item's Unit of Measure
7) Contract Price - The contracted price of the item
8) Invoice Price - The actual price of the item, as noted on the Invoice
9) Invoice Qty - The amount of the item requested on the invoice
10) Each Violation $ - The difference between the Contract Price and the Invoice Price for one U of M. This is the amount overcharged or undercharged for one item's U of M. All of the Purchased Item Violation amounts will be totaled by Vendor
11) Total Violation $ - The difference between the Contract Price and the Invoice Price for the total quantity received. This is the total amount overcharged or undercharged for this item. All of the Total Purchased Item Violation amounts will be totaled by Vendor
12) Var. % - The percentage of variance between the contracted price and the actual price of the item