The COGS Analysis by Vendor Report runs the amounts of specified COGS types for designated Vendors over a selected period of time. This report compliments the COGS Allotment Report because it provides further analysis into the COGS Types and the cost of each item by specific Vendor. The Vendor listings also allow the User to dig into the COGS by including hot links to the invoices associated with each type amount.
To navigate to the COGS Analysis by Vendor Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Purch. & Inv.' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'COGS Analysis by Vendor', as displayed in the image above, and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Start Date - The beginning date for the report
2) End Date - The end date for the report
3) Location - A listing of all Locations
4) Show Unapproved - This option allows Unapproved invoices to either be included or excluded in the report
5) Detail Level - Clicking 'Summary' will run the report without expanding the Vendor details
6) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Vendor and Invoice Number - An alphabetical listing of all Vendors and their hyperlinked invoices from the selected date range
2) Invoice Date - The date of the invoice
3) COGS Types - The COGS Types are listed here within their own columns to provide purchase details. In each column, the plus signenables a User to expand out the details within the COGS Type to see the costs are associated with each GL Account, as demonstrated with the Beer column above
4) Total - The total amount of each row. The Vendor row will total all of its invoices
Email, Export, or Print the Report
This report can be emailed, exported, or printed in custom formatting directly from the reporting window. Click here to learn how to send, export, or print this report.