The COGS Analysis by Location Report runs the amounts of specified COGS types for designated Locations over a selected period of time. This report compliments the COGS Allotment Report because it provides further analysis into the COGS Types and the cost percentage of each item against its type budget amount. Even further, Vendors associated with each Location will have Vendors with a listing of hyperlinked invoices to analyze any disparities that arise.
To navigate to the COGS Analysis by Location Report, click 'My Reports' in the Accounting Module and select 'Purch. & Inv.' in the top header. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'COGS Analysis by Location', as displayed in the image above, and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Start Date - The beginning date for the report
2) End Date - The end date for the report
3) Location - A listing of all Locations
4) COGS Type - A listing of all COGS Types created for the selected Location
5) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Vendor Breakdown by Location - The Locations organized alphabetically with Vendors and associated invoices
2) Total Cost by Location - The total COGS for that COGS Type and Location. The total cost is then broken down by Vendor. This is the first number in each column before the 'Total' (#4)
3) Percentage of Total Cost - The percentage of that COGS Type divided by the Total Cost. This is the second number in each column before the 'Total' (#4)
4) Total - The total COGS by Location