The COGS Allotment Report breaks down a Location's COGS by Operational Reports Category for the dates in a specified calendar period. This report is beneficial to analyze the details of one period's COGS in comparison to that Location's budget allotment, but only when a budget is set for that Operational Reports Category.
To navigate to the COGS Allotment Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Purch. & Inv.' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'COGS Allotment', as displayed in the image above, and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Location - A listing of all the Locations
2) Calendar - This option allows the User to select the Financial or Operational Calendar for period data to be structured
3) Period - This option allows the User to select the period assessed
4) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Date - Each date and day of the week in the selected period
2) Sales - The Sales made for that operational reports category per day
3) Allotment - The amount of money allotted for this operational reports category per day to reach the budget (if no budget is set for a category, the Sales will equal the Allotment)
4) Spend - The amount of money spent for that day and for that operational reports category
5) % - The sum of the Spend column (#4) to date as a percent of the Sales column (#3) to date
Email, Export, or Print the Report
This report can be emailed, exported, or printed in custom formatting directly from the reporting window. Click here to learn how to send, export, or print this report.