The COGS Allotment Report breakdowns a Location's COGS by Operational Reports Category for the dates in a specified calendar period. This report is beneficial to analyze the details of one period's COGS in comparison to that Location's budget allotment, but only when a budget is set for that Operational Reports Category.
To navigate to the COGS Allotment Report, click 'My Reports' in the Accounting Module and select 'Purch. & Inv.' in the top header. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'COGS Allotment', as displayed in the image above, and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Location - A listing of all the Locations
2) Calendar - This option allows the User to select the Financial or Operational Calendar for period data to be structured
3) Period - This option allows the User to select the period assessed
4) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Date - Each date and day of the week in the selected period
2) Sales - The Sales made for that operational reports category per day
3) Allotment - The amount of money allotted for this operational reports category per day to reach the budget (if no budget is set for a category, the Sales will equal the Allotment)
4) Spend - The amount of money spent for that day and for that operational reports category
5) % - The sum of the Spend column (#4) to date as a percent of the Sales column (#3) to date