The AP Invoice Distribution Report displays all purchases, which are sorted by vendor and marked as paid or unpaid, for the selected date range. This report will display the payment details made for each invoice, including the posting date, account name and number, the amount paid, the check or credit card number, and more.
Note: If using the latest version of macOS Catalina (10.15.6) while downloading this report, ensure that the report is opened via browser rather than Preview to access hyperlinked items.
To navigate to the AP Invoice Distribution Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Purch. & Inv.' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'AP Invoice Distribution', as displayed in the image above, and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of the Location Categories
2) Filter - A listing of the Locations to further filter based on the 'Filter By' selection
3) Start Date - The beginning date for the report
4) End Date - The end date for the report
5) Show Unapproved - This will either show or hide Unapproved AP Invoices
6) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Vendor - The Vendor that is associated with the invoice
2) Invoice # - The invoice number associated with and hyperlinked to the corresponding invoice
- Note: If using the latest version of macOS Catalina (10.15.6) while downloading this report, ensure that the report is opened via browser rather than Preview to access hyperlinked items
3) Inv Date - The date on the invoice
4) Posting Date - The date the invoice posts to the General Ledger
5) Account - The GL Account Number
6) Account Name - The GL Account Name
7) Inv Amt - The amount of the invoice
8) Dist Amt - The distributed amount of an invoice by their account name. This can be seen when an invoice has 'Multiple' Accounts and Account Names and the invoice details are expanded
9) Location - The Location that receives the invoice
10) Amt Paid - The amount of the invoice paid
11) Credit Amt - The amount credited to the Location from the Vendor
12) Remaining - The remaining balance on the invoice
13) Check # - The number of the check written for that invoice
14) Check Date - The date the check was written
15) Credit # - The Credit Memo number if one was received
16) Credit Date - The date on a Credit Memo if one was received
17) Comment - The comments associated with the invoice