The Weekly Review - Location Report shows a detailed look into one Location’s weekly sales. This is broken down by Day Part; Service Type; Account; Net Sales vs Last Year/Last Month/and Last Week; Guest Counts and Average Check; Cost Analysis (purchases by cost account); Key Controllable Expenses; and Labor. Percentages can be turned on with the ‘+’ sign at the top of the report to see how each number is broken down by a percent vs sales.
This can help individual unit Managers keep a pulse on the current week and review the previous week. All Vital Signs for the business are included in this report and can be a very quick way to see the snapshot needed to make business decisions throughout the week.
This is a report that can be emailed out daily to any User who requests it by pressing the Email symbol next to the report itself. The Discounts and Comps full list can be viewed by clicking the ‘+’ sign next to Discounts and Comps.
To navigate to the Weekly Review - Location Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Op. Analysis' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Weekly Review - Location', as displayed in the image above, and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Location - A listing of all the Locations
2) Week - The specified week that this report is ran for
3) Show Unapproved - This option will either show or hide Unapproved transactions
4) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Net Sales and Cost Analysis - This column breaks down Net Sales and Cost by analyzing Net Sales by Day Part, Service Type, Account, Comparison, and Guest Count and breaking down Costs by COGS Type, COGS Type Purchases, Key Controllables and Labor (based on the assigned Operational Reports Category applied to these GL Accounts)
2) Week Days - The days of the selected week in the report parameters will be laid out in separate columns to allow a deeper look into each day's numbers
3) Week Total - The total of all week days' numbers from the line
4) Last Week - The Week Total from the previous week
5) PTD - The Period to Date total
6) YTD - The Year to Date total
7) Target Net Sales - The Daily Sales Goals set on the 'Goals' tab of the Location record. This allows forecasts and goals to be built separately from your Sales Forecast
8) Week-To-Date Target Net Sales - The sum of each week-to-date Target Net Sales
9) Target Guest Count - This is calculated from taking your Sales Goal and dividing it by the Daily Target Avg Check
10) Target Average Check - The Daily Target Avg Check amount entered on the 'Goals' tab of the Location record
11) W/E - Displaying the four Week Ends, starting with the date selected in the report parameters and then displaying the three prior Week Ends, are specifically designated to the Cost Analysis section of the report. This can allow the User to compare weeks to see the overall progress of a Location