The Weekly Log is a report ran by a restaurant Location to see the deposits, paid outs, and exceptions for a certain week. This report allows a User to view all of the Payment Types and exceptions on voids associated with a restaurant Location to justify that its funds are being sent to their designated locations.
To navigate to the Weekly Log, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Op. Analysis' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Weekly Log' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Location - A listing of all the Locations
2) Week - The specified week that this report is ran for
3) Run Button - Runs the report. Users can also send, export, or print the report directly from this button by clicking the down arrow portion and selecting the desired action. Click here to learn more about this functionality
1) Daily Deposit Log - This logs the Location, the Date, the Amount, and Total that was deposited each day in the selected week
2) Paid-out Log - This logs the Location, Date, Amount, Cost Category (the category to associate the purchase with), the Reason (a brief explanation of the purchases), and the Grand Total for paying out money from the cash register
3) Exception Log - This logs the Location, Date, Amount, Type (the Payment Types that are connected to a discount), Reason (an explanation as to why this payment was made), Employee (associated with the Exception), Server (associated with the Exception), and the Total for any Exceptions made from the selected week