The Sales and Labor Breakout Report breaks out the Net Sales and Labor into different categories from the POS integration. This report is another version of the Flash Report in the sense that it focuses on these areas and can compare them across different Locations.
To navigate to the Sales and Labor Breakout Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Op. Analysis' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Sales and Labor Breakout' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Start Date - The beginning date for the report
2) End Date - The end date for the report
3) Location - This is a listing of all Locations
4) Hide $0 Balances - This option allows the User to show or hide all zero balances
5) Show Unapproved - This option will either show or hid Unapproved transactions
6) Sales Categories - These are the Sales categories that the Sales Items are tied to
7) Run Button - Runs the Report. Users can also send, export, or print the report directly from this button by clicking the down arrow portion and selecting the desired action. Click here to learn more about this functionality
1) Sales and Labor Breakdown - Net Sales and Labor are broken down in this column by Item Category, Day Part, Payments, Labor, and Job title
2) Location(s) - The Location(s) selected from the report parameters
3) Grand Total - The total across all Locations
Email, Export, or Print the Report
This report can be emailed, exported, or printed in custom formatting directly from the reporting window. Click here to learn how to send, export, or print this report.