The Sales and Labor Breakout Report breaks out the Net Sales and Labor into different categories from the POS integration. This report is another version of the Flash Report in the sense that it focuses on these areas and can compare them across different Locations.
To navigate to the Sales and Labor Breakout Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Op. Analysis' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Sales and Labor Breakout' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Start Date - The beginning date for the report
2) End Date - The end date for the report
3) Location - This is a listing of all Locations
4) Hide $0 Balances - This option allows the User to show or hide all zero balances
5) Show Unapproved - This option will either show or hid Unapproved transactions
6) Sales Categories - These are the Sales categories that the Sales Items are tied to
7) Run Button - Runs the Report
1) Sales and Labor Breakdown - Net Sales and Labor are broken down in this column by Item Category, Day Part, Payments, Labor, and Job title
2) Location(s) - The Location(s) selected from the report parameters
3) Grand Total - The total across all Locations