The Operations Scorecard is another version of the Flash Report and shows the Gross Sales by week for specified Locations.
This report compares the Gross Sales, Net Sales, Guest Count, Current to Prior Year, Labor, COGS, and Promotions/Redemptions, which can show an all-around look into the Operations for one or more Location(s).
To navigate to the Operations Scorecard, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Op. Analysis' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Operations Scorecard' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of all Location categories
2) Filter - A listing of all Locations associated with the selected Location category
3) Start Week - The beginning week for the report
4) End Week - The end week for the report
5) Percent of Sales - This option allows the scorecard to overall be based on Gross Sales or Net Sales
6) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Operational Reports Category Breakdown - This category breaks own into subcategories that focus in on cost and percentages associated with each category. The Sales category compares Gross and Net Sales to other periods, years, and its budget along with breaking down Operational Reports Categories and Guest Count numbers and percentages. The Labor category displays total, over time, and regular hours and percentages. The COGS category breaks down the COGS to look at their Sales amounts and percentages. Finally, the Promotions and Redemptions category displays any discounts, coupons, comp meals, and more.
2) Location(s) - The Location(s) selected in the report parameters will be displayed in side-by-side columns
3) Total - This column totals up each Location's numbers for each line