The Operations Overview report is another version of the Flash Report and provides all of the Sales, Labor, and Comps / Discounts details for a specific date compared to the current week, period, and year.
This report provides a different format where the operation details are grouped together by category and provide variance details in comparison to the week, period, and year.
To navigate to the Operations Overview Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Op. Analysis' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Operations Overview' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of all Location categories
2) Filter - A listing of all Locations associated with the selected Location category
3) As Of - The date the report is ran as of
4) Check Avg Based On Gross Sales - This option allows the checks averaged based on Gross
5) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Operational Reports Category - A listing of all Operational Reports Categories used in Operations and set up in R365. Click here for more information on Operational Reports Categories
2) Day - The date the report is set as of in the report parameters
3) WTD / PTD / YTD - The Week to Date / Period to Date / Year to Date numbers for each Operational Reports Category
4) LY WTD / PTD / YTD - Last Year's Week to Date / Period to Date / Year to Date numbers for each Operational Reports Category
5) Var - The difference between the WTD / PTD / YTD and the same week / period / year's Sales from last year
6) Var % - The WTD / PTD / YTD divided by the same week / period / year's Sales from last year