The Location Sales and Reg Labor Report runs the Sales and Labor as of a specified day compared to the same day last year.
This report provides a little different format and a more robust Sales report than the Flash Report. It presents comments from a specific day and even includes Sales information, such as Budgeted Labor Percentage, Over Time, and Actual Week Labor Percentage data. Any highlighted information shows that the Sales growth was below the Labor goal.
To navigate to the Location Sales and Reg Labor Report, click 'My Reports' in the Accounting Module and select 'Op. Analysis' in the top header. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Location Sales and Reg Labor', as displayed in the image above, and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of all Location categories
2) Filter - A listing of all Locations associated with the selected Location category
3) As Of - The date the report is ran as of
4) Gross Sales - This option will show or hide Gross Sales in the report
5) Labor Based On - This option either shows Labor information based on Net or Gross Sales
6) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Location - A listing of the Locations selected in the report parameters
2) Gross Sales - The Gross Sales for that Location
3) Sales - The Net Sales for that Location
4) Same Day / Week / Period LY Gross - The Gross Sales made last year for the same day / week / period
5) Same Day / Week/ Period LY - The Net Sales made last year for the same day / week / period
6) Percent Change - The percent change between 'Sales' and 'Same Day Last Yr'
7) Labor Goal - The percent of the Labor Goal set on the Goals tab of the Location Record
8) Labor % - The percent of labor for the day / week/ period
9) Labor Regular - The amount of money spent on labor as recorded by the POS system
10) OT Hours - The amount of Over Time hours recorded through the POS system