The Location Comparison Report compares certain operation values on the P&L Report from two or more restaurant Locations. This report allows the User to view various Labor and Sales comparisons for the current day, prior day, and the same day for the year prior. Percentages highlighted yellow show whether a Location is below average while a non-highlighted number shows that a Location met their designated percentage goals.
To navigate to the Location Comparison Report, click 'My Reports' in the Accounting Module and select 'Op. Analysis' in the top header. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Location Comparison', as displayed in the image above, and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Value - The Labor and Sales values that can be compared to other Locations
2) As Of - The date the report is ran as of
3) Filter By - A listing of all Location categories
4) Filter - A listing of all Locations associated with the selected Location category
5) Time Frame - A listing of times that can be selected to assess, including day, week, period, year, and quarter
6) Compare Value - The numerical value used for comparing
7) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Location - The Location(s) selected for the report
2) Current - The Current Day, Week, Period, Year, or Quarter percentage of Labor, depending on the 'Time Frame' chosen in the report parameters
3) Prior - The Prior Day, Week, Period, Year, or Quarter percentage of Labor, depending on the 'Time Frame' chosen in the report parameters
4) Prior Yr - The Prior Year's percentage of Labor for a certain Day, Week, Period, Year, or Quarter, depending on the 'Time Frame' chosen in the report parameters