The Flash Report shows summary information based on a single day’s performance in one or multiple locations. All information from the Daily Sales Summary flows through this report as well as historical information and Labor numbers. This is a great report to run for a snapshot of the day (previous day) in terms of Sales, Labor, and other daily metrics. Most above-store Managers/Operators will find this report very useful for getting a high-level report of the day in each store. It is important to note that since this is an operationreport, this is based on the Operational Calendar.
This report can only be run one day at a time and the previous day must be closed out in the POS and transferred its data to R365 in order to see the numbers. This is a report that can be emailed out daily to any User who requests it, just press the Email symbol next to the report to request this feature.
For more information on the Emailing options and the Advanced Version of this report, review the Advanced Flash Reports article here.
To navigate to the Flash Report, click 'My Reports' in the Accounting Module and select 'Op. Analysis' in the top header. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Flash Report', as displayed in the image above, and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of all Location categories
2) Filter - A listing of all Locations associated with the selected Location category
3) As Of - The date the report is ran as of
4) Show Labor Burden - This option includes or excludes Labor Burden information
5) Gross Sales - This option will show or hide Gross Sales in the report
6) Labor Based On - This option either shows Labor information based on Net or Gross Sales
7) Credit Cards - This option will either show or hide Credit Card amounts
8) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Location - The Location name in Restaurant365
2) Sales - The sales for the Location
3) Same Day Last Yr - Sales for the same calendar day from the prior year. Click here for more information on Historical Sales
4) Dollar Change - The dollar difference between 'Sales' and 'Same Day Last Yr'
5) Percent Change - The percent change between 'Sales' and 'Same Day Last Yr'
6) Labor Goal - The percent of the Labor Goal set on the Goals tab of the Location Record
7) Labor Regular - Total cost for regular labor recorded through the POS system
8) Regular Hrs - Regular labor hours recorded through the POS system
9) Labor OT - Total cost for OT labor recorded through the POS system
10) OT Hrs- OT labor hours recorded through the POS system
11) Hourly and Salary - The total cost of Labor
12) Credit Cards - Total dollar amount of Credit Card sales recorded in the POS system
13) Coupons - Total dollar amount of Coupons recorded in the POS system
14) Comps - Total dollar amount of Comps recorded in the POS system
15) Discounts - Total dollar amount of Discounts recorded in the POS system
16) GCards Redeemed - Total dollar amount of Gift Cards Redeemed recorded in the POS system