The Employees vs Guest Count Chart compares the amount of staff to the amount of customers in a specific period of time. This report is beneficial in future scheduling purposes to predict how many staff members should be scheduled based on a prior week's peaks in Labor.
To navigate to the Employees vs Guest Count Chart, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Op. Analysis' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Employees vs Guest Count Chart' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of all Location categories
2) Filter - A listing of all Locations associated with the selected Location category
3) Start Date - The beginning date for the report
4) End Date - The end date for the report
5) Service Type - A listing of service categories from the POS
6) Job - A listing of all the jobs connected with the selected Location(s)
7) Run Button - Runs the report. Users can also send, export, or print the report directly from this button by clicking the down arrow portion and selecting the desired action. Click here to learn more about this functionality
This report creates a line graph that compares the Employee Count by the Guest Count for each day in the date range selected. All Guest peaks should have the appropriate amount of Employees staffed for efficient Labor.
Analyzing Guest peaks can provide guidance for future scheduling and food preparation purposes.