The Weekly Labor Evaluation Report allows the User to view the total hours an Employee worked for a selected week. This report is beneficial to see the specific times an Employee worked over the course of the week and during which day parts, allowing for future scheduling efficiency and forecasting Labor.
To navigate to the Weekly Labor Evaluation Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and select 'Labor' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Weekly Labor Evaluation' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of all Location categories
2) Filter - A listing of all Locations associated with the selected Location category
3) Job - This drop-down menu allows the User to select specific jobs to view
4) Week - The chosen week to view labor
5) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Employee - The name of the Employee, listed alphabetically
2) Date - The date that the Employee worked
3) Location - The Location of where the Employee worked
4) Job - The Job Title of the Employee
5) In - The Clock In time
6) Break Out - The Clock Out time for when the Employee took his/her break. If this is empty, the Employee did not take a break
7) Break In - The Clock In time for when the Employee came back from his/her break. If this is empty, the Employee did not take a break
8) Out - The Clock Out time
9) Hrs - The top line includes a total of all hours worked while the lines underneath it display each day's total hours worked for each Employee
- Note: This will be highlighted once an Employee works over 8 hours
10) OT Hrs - The amount of over time hours worked by the Employee
Email, Export, or Print the Report
This report can be emailed, exported, or printed in custom formatting directly from the reporting window. Click here to learn how to send, export, or print this report.