The Sales vs Labor Report is another way a User can assess the Sales and Labor of a restaurant Location. Sales and Labor data is pulled from the Daily Sales Summary so that only daily Sales and Labor data can be compared across Locations. This is a helpful tool in seeing the Sales and the Labor side-by-side, along with the variation in Actual Labor against the Actual Sales.
- Note: This report excludes Commissary Sales and DSS Journal Entries.
To navigate to the Sales vs Labor Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Labor' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Sales vs Labor' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) As Of - The date the report is ran as of
2) Gross Sales - This allows the User to view or hide the Gross Sales alongside the Net Sales
3) Labor Based On - This will compare the Labor to the chosen Sales type
4) Report Based On - This will the report based on Daily Sales Summaries or Journal Entries
5) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Location - The Locations saved within R365. At the bottom of this column, 'Total' is listed to either total or average the numbers across all other columns
2) Gross Sales - The Gross Sales as of the Day / Week End / Period, which is pulled from Daily Sales Summary data only. The final line totals the Gross Sales from all lines in this column
3) Net Sales - The Net Sales as of the Day / Week End / Period, which is pulled from Daily Sales Summary data only. The final line totals the Net Sales from all lines in this column
4) Labor - The cost of Labor as of the Day / Week End / Period, which is pulled from Daily Sales Summary data only. The final line totals the Labor costs from all lines in this column
5) Labor % - The Labor percentage as of the Day / Week End / Period, which is pulled from Daily Sales Summary data only. The final line averages the Labor percentages from this column
6) Labor Goal - The Labor Goal, as set in the Location record. The final line averages the Labor Goal percentages from this column
7) Labor $ B / (W) - The cost of labor in comparison to the Labor Goal. A positive or negative amount shows how much a Location is ahead or behind on their goal, respectively. The final line totals the Labor costs from all lines in this column
Email, Export, or Print the Report
This report can be emailed, exported, or printed in custom formatting directly from the reporting window. Click here to learn how to send, export, or print this report.