The Paychex Flex Time Export displays all employee information in regards to punches and is downloadable for Paychex. This report is beneficial if the User is signed up with Paychex and need to send a file or document of all labor punches.
To navigate to the Paychex Flex Time Export, click 'My Reports' in the Accounting Module and select 'Labor' in the top header. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Paychex Flex Time Export', as displayed in the image above, and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of all Location categories
2) Filter - A listing of all Locations associated with the selected Location category
3) Start Date - The beginning date for the report
4) End Date - The end date for the report
5) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Payroll ID # - The Employee Payroll ID number
2) Location Number - The Location number, as set in the Location record
3) Job - The Job Title for the Employee
4) Punch Detail - The name for the punch, either 'Clock In' or 'Clock Out'
5) Date - The date connected to the clock in time
6) Time - The time that the Employee clocked in
7) Punch Detail - The name for the punch, either 'Clock In' or 'Clock Out'
8) Date - The date connected to the clock out time
9) Time - The time that the Employee clocked out