The Minimum Wage Adjustment Report pulls the pay information for each employee underneath a selected job type to see the pay each employee should receive versus how much they earned. This report is beneficial in seeing the amount of money needed to pay a worker if they did not reach the minimum wage required for the hours that they worked.
Ensure that your state's minimum wage is entered on each store's Location record before running the report.
To do so, navigate to the 'Breaks & Split' tab of the Location record, update the Minimum Wage field, and save the record. Repeat this process for all Locations.
To navigate to the Minimum Wage Adjustment Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Labor' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Minimum Wage Adjustment' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of all Location categories
2) Filter - A listing of all Locations associated with the selected Location category
3) Start Date - The beginning date for the report
4) End Date - The end date for the report
5) Job - This drop-down allows the User to select the type of jobs he/she wants to run the report for
6) Job Type - This drop-down menu allows the User to select the type of pay workers receive (hourly, salary, ect.)
7) Sales Column - This will display the sales information either in a detailed or more general way
8) Run Button - Runs the report. Users can also send, export, or print the report directly from this button by clicking the down arrow portion and selecting the desired action. Click here to learn more about this functionality
1) Date - The dates of Labor Punches within the date range
2) Employee - The Employee name
3) Payroll ID - The Employee Payroll ID
4) In - The time the Employee clocked in
5) Out - The time the Employee clocked out
6) Location - The Location tied to the Employee's Labor Punches
7) Loc Number - The Location number
8) Job - The Employee's job title
9) Job Code -The Job Code associated with the Job
10) Reg Hrs - The amount of hours the Employee worked on that day
11) OT Hrs - The amount of over time hours the Employee worked
12) Tot Hrs - The total hours the Employee will get paid for
13) Payrate - The Employee's rate of pay
14) Reg Pay - The amount the Employee will receive based on the hours he/she worked that day
15) OT Pay - The amount of over time pay the Employee will receive based on the over time hours he/she worked that day
16) Penalty Pay - The amount owed to the Employee due to a Break Penalty
17) Total Pay -The total amount the Employee will receive based on the hours, over time hours, and penalty pay from that day
18) Gross Sales - The amount of Gross Sales made from guest checks
19) Tips - The amount of tips made from the Employee's Gross Sales
20) Declared Tips - The amount of cash tips declared by the Employee
21) Total Pay w/ Tips - The total amount that the Employee will receive based on his/her total hours, over time hours, penalty pay, tips, and declared tips
22) Min Wage Req - The required amount an Employee must receive, as noted by state law
23) Min Wage Adj - The amount of money the Employer would have to pay to meet the Minimum Wage Requirement
Email, Export, or Print the Report
This report can be emailed, exported, or printed in custom formatting directly from the reporting window. Click here to learn how to send, export, or print this report.