The Labor Productivity Analysis by Week shows the comparison of sales and guest count to hourly labor. This report can give you a clear cut analysis of productive labor during specified day parts and whether that productivity was above or below average per location.
To navigate to the Labor Productivity Analysis by Week Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Labor' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Labor Productivity Analysis by Week' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of all Location categories
2) Filter - A listing of all Locations associated with the selected Location category
3) Start Week - The beginning week for the report
4) End Week - The end week for the report
5) Day Part - This will display all of the day parts associated with the Location(s) selected
6) Job - This will display all of the jobs associated with the Location(s) selected
7) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Location - The Location(s) selected from the report parameters. If more than one Location is selected, the bottom line will average all Locations' numbers across all columns
2) Week Average - The average Sales and Guest Count per Labor Hour for the selected week, Job Titles and Day Parts. Any highlighted numbers are 'Below Average'
3) Day - The Sales and Guest Count per Labor Hour for each day of the week within the date range selected and based on the Day Part and Job Titles from the report parameters. Any highlighted numbers are 'Below Average'
Email, Export, or Print the Report
This report can be emailed, exported, or printed in custom formatting directly from the reporting window. Click here to learn how to send, export, or print this report.