The Labor Hour and Rate Analysis Report provides the User with hourly information about employees in a chosen period of time. This report shows total amounts paid to employees, including overtime hours and rate.
To navigate to the Labor Hour and Rate Analysis Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Labor' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Labor Hour and Rate Analysis' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of all Location categories
2) Filter - A listing of all Locations associated with the selected Location category
3) Start Date - The beginning date for the report
4) End Date - The end date for the report
5) Group By - This will present information by Location or Employee
6) Job - This drop-down menu will allow the User to select specific jobs to analyze
7) Employee - This drop-down menu allows the User to select specific employees to analyze
8) Include Employees - Clicking 'Yes' will display employee names underneath their specified job titles while clicking 'No' will only include the Job Title
9) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Job - When 'Group By Location' is clicked in the parameters, the report is organized alphabetically by Location name and then broken down into Job Titles. When 'Group By Employee' is clicked in the parameters, this column header is renamed to 'Location' and broken down by Employee name followed by the Employee's restaurant Location. In the image above, if the plus sign next to the Job Title is expanded, a listing of dates are displayed to show when the Employee worked during the date range selected
2) Job - The Job Title associated with the the first column (#1)
3) Reg Hrs - The total number of hours worked for each line. When expanded, a User can see the breakdown of hours worked
4) Reg Rate - The average rate of pay for the employees with this Job Title. When expanded, a User can see the breakdown of Pay
5) Reg $ - The total amount needed to pay Employees. When expanded, a User can see the breakdown of Pay
6) OT Hrs - The total amount of hours worked over time
7) OT Rate - The average rate of over time pay. When expanded, a User can see the breakdown of over time pay
8) OT $ - The total amount owed for over time. When expanded, a User can see the breakdown of the over time amount
9) Total Hrs - The total number of hours for that Job Title / Employee
10) Total $ - The total amount needed to pay Employees. When expanded, a User can see the breakdown of Pay
Email, Export, or Print the Report
This report can be emailed, exported, or printed in custom formatting directly from the reporting window. Click here to learn how to send, export, or print this report.