The Labor Break and Split Report displays all the break violations for employees. This can be beneficial in keeping track of consistent violations and / or making sure employees are following break requirements.
To navigate to the Labor Break and Split Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Labor' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Labor Break and Split', as displayed in the image above, and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of all Location categories
2) Filter - A listing of all Locations associated with the selected Location category
3) Start Date - The beginning date for the report
4) End Date - The end date for the report
5) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Location - The Location(s) selected from the report parameters
2) No Waiver - The number of Employees with No Waiver who have a violation
3) With Waiver - The number of Employees With the Waiver who have a violation
4) Short Break - The number of Employees with a short break
5) Late Break - The number of Employees who took a late break
6) Total Break Violation - The amount of Employees who received a Break Violation
7) Split Shift Violation - The number of Employees who didn't receive the correct amount of time off the clock between their shifts