The Labor by Employee by Job Report allows a User to see all the punch details for specific employees in a set period of time. This report can be beneficial in scheduling purposes as well as viewing pay details.
To navigate to the Labor by Employee by Job Report, click 'My Reports' under 'Reports' in the left pane and then select 'Labor' in the top header of the reporting window. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'Labor by Employee by Job' and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of all Location categories
2) Filter - A listing of all Locations associated with the selected Location category
3) Start Date - The beginning date for the report
4) End Date - The end date for the report
5) Sort By - This button allows a User to sort information by Employee's first or last name
6) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Employee and Work Date - This column alphabetized by Job Title and then by Employee Last Name. The lines that follow display the dates associated with the Employee's Punch Details
2) In - The time the Employee clocked in
3) Out - The time the Employee clocked out
4) Location - The Location where the Employee clocked in and out
5) Job - The Employee's Job Title
6) Reg Hrs - The amount of time between the clock in and clock out time
7) OT Hrs - The amount of over time hours
8) Tot Hrs - The total number of hours worked based on that line's Punch Details
9) Reg Pay - The Employee's regular pay
10) OT Pay - The Employee's over time pay
11) Penalty Pay - The amount of pay owed to the Employee from a Break Violation
12) Total Pay - The total amount owed to the Employee based on that line's Punch Details
Email, Export, or Print the Report
This report can be emailed, exported, or printed in custom formatting directly from the reporting window. Click here to learn how to send, export, or print this report.