The ADP Workforce Export will run R365's system to produce a listing of all Employee IDs, Pay Rates, Labor Hours, and more for a specific date range that can be sent to ADP for payroll processing. This export is only beneficial for Users who have ADP as their payroll provider.
To navigate to the ADP Workforce Export, click 'My Reports' in the Accounting Module and select 'Labor' in the top header. Once opened, a listing of reports will be shown.
Find 'ADP Workforce Export', as displayed in the image above, and select 'Customize' next to the report. This will open up a listing of all Report Parameters that can be used to define your report.
1) Filter By - A listing of all Location categories
2) Filter - A listing of all Locations associated with the chosen Location category
3) Start Date - The beginning date for the report
4) End Date - The end date for the report
5) Eight Percent Flag - The numeric value which will calculate the Sales Tax Percentage and then compare that to the amount of tips they earned
6) Run Button - Runs the report
1) Co Code - The Pay Group
2) Batch ID - The Pay Run Number
3) File # - The Employee ID number
4) FLSA Workweek - The week of the year from the Operational Calendar in which the Labor was performed
5) Temp Department - The number associated with the job title
6) Temp Rate - The rate of pay
7) Reg Hours - The amount of hours associated with the File # and workweek
8) O/T Hours - The amount of over time hours associated with the File # and workweek
9) Memo Code - The Transaction Code (CSH) used for delineating Declared Tips
10) Memo Amount - The amount of Declared Tips for the given Employee and the Job worked in the given workweek
11) Memo Code - The Transaction Code (3) used for delineating Charge Tips
12) Memo Amount - The amount of Charge Tips for the given Employee and the Job worked in the given workweek